Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Here comes the Deltic


Somehow I (Ben) had missed putting these pics up back in the start of the summer; so I'm going to work through some shots from the KWVR Diesel Gala. 


The Deltic was working the morning goods on the Thursday (more pics from this in a separate post).


A return to one of my old spots- somewhat overgrown now, I ended up getting the shots by poking the camera through a fence and firing it remotely.


An angle I wanted to try for a while- worth the wait around for the Deltic rumbling through.


Sunday morning saw 55009 rumbling along the valley light-engine- this is another shot I'd fancied doing (I sometimes use this spot earlier in the year on the steam gala).


And one of my favourites from the Sunday, as the Deltic emerges from the tunnel at Ingrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment