Tuesday 28 November 2017

Utley and Steeton


Early Autumn, and I (Ben) started going a bit further afield on my morning walks on my non-work days.  I'd never done the top road up to Steeton before, and a nice morning with a bit of low-lying mist gave a good opportunity.


The road was nice and quiet (though the locals aren't too used to strangers up here, given the worried/suspicious looks I was attracting... though to be fair, that could just be me).


Some nice views from up top anyway, and somewhere I might return to.


Something rather more urban by contrast, back on the valley floor in Keighley...



Another morning, another misty start, another walk.



The mist gave some very peculiar effects with the lighting.





A quick train pic whilst I was walking past.


Back up through Utley Cemetery, which was looking nicely gothic in the mist.




It was nice on this second walk to be able to get a new look on familiar surroundings with this mist, and it will be interesting to see how the winter weather also transforms these spots...

No comments:

Post a Comment