Wednesday 9 September 2015

Mission Dalek; stop motion film making...


Right, mainly so I'm in with a hope in hells chance of hitting the deadline, here is something I (Ben) have been working somewhat feverishly upon for the couple of weeks.

Good old Auntie Beeb have been running a competition to make a Dr Who short film, Dalek themed.  Not being an experienced filmaker, I stuck with what I knew which was photography, miniatures, and stop-motion.  A lot of effort, a miniatures build, several shoots, all-night editing sessions, and teaching myself to use new software later, and here is my entry for Mission Dalek...




The competition calls for a theme of the Dalek bumping into the Daleks on the hunt for Gallifrey.  Once I've got this uploaded, I'll be adding links like mad to other posts detailing the work thats gone into this, shoots, builds, edits, the lot.

Ta
Ben
edited, a few days later...
Well, there's a lot of info on the 'making of' now up on the blog.  Search for any post with "Mission Dalek" on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment