Monday 7 August 2017

Black Country Museum... Nature


Still at the Black Country Museum for this posting, and where last time Ben focussed on pics of the industry, this time Ben and I (Amy) focus a bit more on where the natural world meets the man-made.  (Incidentally if it seems I haven't been doing as many photos recently, it is because I haven't; instead I've been doing a lot of sculpture and ceramic, to be shown in a post in a couple of weeks).




Down by the slightly overgrown canal arm into the Lime Kilns, near the town area.


A family of moorhens were nesting near the end of the canal, and I snapped a few shots of the birds swimming nearby.




Some impressive poppies growing up around the base of the kilns






Finally a few of the boats docked up near the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment