Monday 11 December 2017

Worth Valley October


A few pics from the Worth Valley from October.  a combination of us being busy at weekends, a limited timetable on the line, and poor weather have meant I haven't been that inclined to go taking any pics on the KWVR recently, but I got a few snaps here and there.


I was actually on the station to pick up a copy of the railways own mag, in which one of my pictures had been published, and the class 101 was about to depart whilst I was there, so I grabbed a couple of pics.



A couple of weeks later, and the Railbus was out on the service, photographed whilst walking home with the Elder Child...


On the same day, the visiting 'Black 5' was on the steam turn.  Not the shot I wanted, but then my regular photo location here was being staked out.  As more and more of the Worth Valley is being built over with housing estates, it seems even the more out of the way locations are attracting photographers, and the last few times I've been out taking photos there's someone occupying my favourite spots... I could start getting more inventive with locations, but to be honest I'm running out of stuff I'm bothered about getting pics of on the KWVR at the moment, so might just start looking further afield...

No comments:

Post a Comment